Mowry Public Adjusting provides thorough and professional insurance claim representation. Our team of professionals includes Contractors, Architects, Engineers, Construction Estimators, Attorneys, Real Estate Professionals and Appraisers. These experts are brought in on a case-by-case basis to ensure that the most professional claim adjustment is performed to maximize the insurance recovery for our clients so that they can restore their property.
What to expect from Mowry Public Adjusting
- Policy review – to ensure compliance with your policy’s myriad of requirements.
- Claim management strategy - to ensure that all damages are accounted for so that you get the maximum recovery
- Document the claim - to substantiate the damages to your property
- Claim review - to evaluate all estimates and confirm that all damages are addressed and accounted for
- Calculate your Additional Living Expenses (ALE).
- Claim Submission – to provide a properly formatted presentation of your itemized claim package to your insurer.
- Representation - we are your advocate at all inspections and meetings with the insurance company
- Negotiation and settlement of your claim with the insurance company
Types of losses we handle
- Building Insurance Claims
- Water Damage
- Storm Damage
- Fire Damage
- Smoke Damage
- Mold Damage
- Flood Damage
- Business Interruption
- Loss by Collapse
- Personal Property Insurance Claims
- Roof Leaks
- Hail Damage
- Wind Damage
- Vehicle Hitting a Building